31 Waverley Street, Randwick
Great buying in Randwick! Charming Victorian terrace!
Offering an enormous opportunity for home owners / investors looking to upgrade from an apartment, this charming Victorian terrace is located in the highly desirable Randwick Public School catchment and a short stroll to Clovelly Road cafes, Royal Randwick Shopping and the pending Wansey Road Light Rail station.
Sitting proudly in a quiet street and offering elevated district views to the city from the master bedroom's balcony, the home is comfortable as is, however offers further renovation potential to coinvert to a athree bedroom, two bath home (STCA).
- 1890s terrace oozing with character, polished timber floors
- 2 double bedrooms with built-ins
- Master with iron lace balcony and reverse cycle air con
- Separate living and dining rooms, 2 ornamental fireplaces
- Galley style kitchen
- Spacious updated bathroom
- Internal laundry
- Deep private garden
- 100m to local playground and rapid CBD transport
|Water Rates:||$191.50 Quarterly|
|Council Rates:||$405.15 Quarterly|