3/37a Brook Street, Coogee
Art deco garden apartment blends classic period appeal with contemporary open plan living.
The enduring appeal of beach and village life makes this beautifully presented apartment with a garage and an on-title private garden a rare offering. In a small art deco block of only 6 apartments, and conveniently located to cafes, beaches and CBD transport, the home is a thoughtful combination of traditional charm with modern conveniences. Interiors are rich in natural light, with a chic natural palette drawing inspiration from the coastal surroundings.
- Boasts semi-style proportions and abundant natural light throughout
- Large modern kitchen, with stainless steel appliances and gas stove
- Three large bedrooms awash with natural light, all with built-in robes
- Large picture windows & rails, tall ceilings, floorboards, pet friendly
- Tiled full bathroom with combined bath and shower
- Lock Up Garage and private garden for outdoor dining/entertaining
- Refurbished classic building, seamless indoor/outdoor flow
- Perfect for the downsizer, entertainer and first home buyer
- Right at Clovelly village cafes/shops, footsteps to beaches
- Minutes to public transport into the CBD and local schools
In conjunction with Charles Stevens of McGrath