4 Bayview Street, Bronte
Beachfront Bliss With Panoramic Ocean Views In A Coveted Setting Footsteps To The Sand And Surf
Breathtaking views across the Pacific Ocean and golden sands to Bronte Baths set the scene for the ultimate beachside lifestyle in this freestanding contemporary home in one of the east's most coveted pockets of real estate. Designed to maximise the impact of the vista, walls of glass afford the sensation of floating above the ocean with a crisp, clean aesthetic that exudes beauty from every angle and allows nature to take centre stage. A pared back palette of natural stone and Blackbutt together with soft coastal hues create an idyllic seaside sanctuary while four levels of luxury living afford superb flexibility of space. The top floor is dedicated to a master retreat overlooking the ocean while the lower level has been designed to function as a self-contained apartment, fully equipped guest suite or home office studio. Fall asleep to the sounds of the ocean, wake up to glorious sunrises, keep an eye on the surf from the comfort of home, stroll down to the beach or walk along the coast path to Tamarama and Bondi.
* Unbeatable setting with forever views
* 4 double bedrooms with built-in robes
* Master retreat with dressing room, study
* Bright and breezy glass-fronted living
* Blackbutt floors, streamlined finishes
* Full length deck overlooking the ocean
* Sleek Caesarstone kitchen, island bench
* Smeg gas cooker, Qasair rangehood
* Large self-contained lower level retreat
* Integrated wall bed and custom joinery
* Sheltered deck and sunny grassed garden
* 3 limestone bathrooms, powder room
* Wine cellar, plentiful storage, ducted air
* Parking for 4 cars, LUG (internal access)
* DA approved plans by Luigi Rosselli
* Approval to further extend/add a pool
* Footsteps to the beach and ocean pool
* Walk across the sand to the cafe strip
In conjunction with
Michael Pallier, Sydney Sotherby's International Realty.
Please note when attending open for inspections we kindly ask that you adhere to the current COVID safety guidelines: Check in via the NSW Government QR code, social distance, sanitise hands and wear a mask.