411/2 Springfield Avenue (411/5-15 Orwell Street), Potts Point
Designer Executive Apartment with Magnificent Views of Iconic Sydney
Located in the heart of historic Potts Point in the sought-after and professionally managed Strata revived landmark building - Springfield Tower.
Boasting uninterrupted expansive views from all rooms and balcony of the CBD skyline, Opera House, Domain and Harbour Bridge. Set on the 4th floor, this 2-bedroom well-proportioned apartment, with open plan living and dining with an adjoining kitchen and with secure underground parking accessed directly by internal lift, captures the epitome of elegant and safe Potts Point living.
It is located within metres of cafes and restaurants with Harris Farm conveniently at your doorstep and just a short walk to Kings Cross Station and bus connections. Springfield Tower is located in the prized historic area which boasts early 19th century townhouses, an enfilade of tree-lined Victorian-era terraces, many of the earliest Art Deco blocks of flats notably several in Springfield Avenue including the Minerva Theatre. The area is often compared to living in Manhattan.
- Renovated expertly to provide comfortable living
- Built ins in both double bedrooms
- Stylish living area that opens to lengthy balcony.
- Well designed Caesarstone kitchen
- Beautiful designer bathroom and internal laundry
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Cityscape views
- Modern foyer
- Outdoor pool area
- Amazing rooftop with 360 degree harbour views
- Entertaining area with BBQ dining.
- Metres from cafes and restaurants
- Short walk to Kings Cross Station
- Healthy investment or cherished home for owner
Please note when attending open for inspections we kindly ask that you adhere to the current COVID safety guidelines: Check in via the NSW Government QR code, social distance, sanitise hands and wear a mask
|Water Rates:||$157.31 Quarterly|
|Council Rates:||$283.70 Quarterly|
|Strata Levies:||$1435.80 Quarterly|