16 Victoria Street, Paddington
Sun-Filled Designer Terrace In The Heart Of Paddington Village, Rear Access To A Pocket Park
Stylish interiors and a sunny north aspect combine in this two storey terrace to deliver a perfect lifestyle in an unbeatable location in the fashionable heart of Paddington. Tucked away in a laneway style setting, the beautifully presented terrace offers a peaceful low-maintenance retreat just behind Oxford Street's cafe and boutique shopping hub. Streamlined designer interiors feature wide Oak floorboards, reverse cycle air and plentiful built-in storage for comfortable and convenient living in a cosmopolitan urban village setting renowned for its vibrant cafe culture, cutting-edge art galleries, high-end shopping and arthouse cinemas. A short walk to Centennial Park, the two-bedroom home features direct rear access to leafy Cooks Paddock, a neighbourhood pocket park that was once the paddock for delivery horses for the James Cook Bakery on Oxford Street.
- Stylish, sun-filled Victorian terrace
- One-way street in the village heart
- Ideal market entry or city pied-a-terre
- Two double bedrooms with built-in robes
- Upper level overlooks Cooks Paddock
- Free-flowing living and dining rooms
- Oak floorboards and reverse cycle air
- Designer gas kitchen, stone benchtops
- Velux sky window, plentiful storage
- Stylish bathroom, concealed laundry
- Plantation shutters and attic storage
- Rear access to Cooks Paddock reserve
- Superb walkability, 3km to the CBD
- Metres to the buzz of Oxford Street
- Stroll to pubs, galleries and restaurants
- 600m to Centennial Park's Paddo Gates
- Superb lock-up-and-leave convenience
- Walk to Five Ways, minutes to beaches
Please note when attending our property inspections, we kindly ask that you adhere to the current COVID safety guidelines: Social distance, sanitise hands and mandatory mask.
**Please register for inspection updates as changes or cancellations may occur to inspection times.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein, is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries.