20 Wairoa Avenue, North Bondi
A Classic North Bondi Cottage With A Sunny North-East Aspect - 6 Month Lease
Freestanding to the north, the three-bedroom home is on the sunny side of the pair with a fluid layout and a deep grassed garden that captures the ocean breeze. Perfectly positioned on its family friendly setting footsteps to O'Donnell Street Playground and close to the neighbourhood hubs of Seven Ways and Ben Buckler village. A short walk down Wairoa Avenue to the beach and the buzz of Bondi's vibrant surf and cafe culture.
***6 month lease***
- Move in for summer
- Retro charm, 6.3m frontage
- Deep setback, sunny north-east aspect
- Mint original condition, double brick
- 3 double bedrooms, high ornate ceilings
- Large sunroom, ideal study/sitting room
- Spacious living, windows on the north side
- Bright and cheery dine-in gas kitchen
- Dining terrace and deep grassed garden
- Tidy bathroom with a bath and shower
- Lock-up garage and wide side access
- Family friendly street, close to the beach
- Walk to schools, cafes, local buses and weekend markets
Please note when attending open for inspections we kindly ask that you adhere to the current COVID safety guidelines.
**Please register for inspection updates as changes or cancellations may occur to inspection times.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein, is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries.