3/124 Glenayr Avenue, Bondi Beach
Pet Friendly, Exclusive Use Front & Rear Courtyards Plus Study / Nursery
Beach life and village living go hand in hand in this semi-like garden apartment, with Seven Ways cafes and bars at the doorstep and the sand and surf at the end of the street.
One of only four in a classic block, this oversized three bedroom plus study apartment has been tastefully renovated blending classic Art Deco charm with a laidback coastal vibe echoing its beachside setting.
Perfect for enjoying Bondi's endless summer lifestyle and surf culture, the house-like apartment opens to your own private entertainer's courtyard to the rear in addition to a private front garden.
So close to the beach that you can feel the salt in the air, this boutique beach pad is a level 500m walk down to Bondi Pavilion with pocket bars, bistros, cafes, and eateries footsteps from the door.
- Three double bedrooms with custom built-in robes
- Separate study or ideal nursery
- Brand new carpet, tiles to living areas, high ceilings throughout
- Freshly updated bathroom with a deep bath
- Brand new designer kitchen, induction cooktop, dishwasher, stone benchtops
- Separate living and dining zones, internal laundry, freshly painted
- Block of four with a walled front garden
- Bondi Beach Public School catchment
- Level walk to the beach and ocean pools
- Cafes, delis and eateries at the doorstep
- Pet friendly