52 Ritchard Avenue, Coogee
HOLDING FEE RECEIVED
Tranquil Coastal Haven With Views Across Coogee Valley & A Rooftop Terrace
Ideally located in a quiet residential street, this light-filled freestanding family home offers a wonderful sense of tranquility and privacy, with leafy valley views and multiple indoor and outdoor living spaces. A short stroll to Coogee Beach, Clovelly Road village & Randwick's The Spot dining precinct, the property opens to sunny north facing gardens with a large rooftop terrace designed for entertaining. A free-flowing family-focused layout incorporates a series of living spaces that surround a renovated open-plan gourmet kitchen.
*Optional additional fully self-contained granny flat/ teenagers retreat or guest accommodation please ask agent for details*
- Set amid a leafy tree-lined avenue
- Front terrace overlooking Coogee Valley, foyer entry
- Near new open plan gourmet gas kitchen with island bench
- Bosch dishwasher, two Miele ovens
- Expansive open plan formal lounge and dining, window seat
- Separate living and home office zone, skylights
- 3 large bedrooms, built in robes, master with access to front terrace
- Large central bathroom with separate shower and spa bath, heated towel rail
- Plantation shutters, gas heating outlets
- Timber floors to living, carpet to bedrooms
- Split system air conditioning throughout
- Manicured rear garden with maintenance included
- Covered expansive entertainers rooftop terrace with ideal home gym
- External laundry with additional bathroom
- Single auto garage with storage
- Approx. 1KM to Coogee Coogee Beach
Kindly register for inspection updates, as changes or cancellations may occur to inspection times.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein, is gathered from reliable sources. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries.