66 Scarborough Street, Bundeena
Beachside Living In The Tranquil Setting Of The Royal National Park
Contemporary interiors with a fresh coastal vibe make this stylishly renovated beach house a terrific choice for sea changers seeking a permanent home, or city dwellers wanting a weekend escape in the idyllic seaside haven of Bundeena. Situated within The Royal National Park on the southern shores of Port Hacking, this picturesque spot is just one hour's drive south of the city and 20 minutes via ferry from Cronulla.
Enjoy a laidback barefoot lifestyle in beautiful surrounds at this bright and breezy home set on a 1,124 sqm (approx.) block with a spa pool, easy care gardens, sunny lawns, children's cubby house, garden storage shed and double pergola/carport with direct access to house. Perfectly situated in a quiet leafy street, it is just a few minutes' walk to village shops, cafes, Horderns Beach and Bundeena ferry wharf.
Designed for relaxed indoor-outdoor living, the house features open-plan living & dining areas, a modern gas kitchen and spacious entertaining deck (with state-of-the-art built-in bbq) overlooking the spa pool and garden. There are 3 bedrooms and a bathroom on the main level, while the lower level has a versatile 4th bedroom (ideal for an art studio, home office or self-contained granny flat), with a bathroom, laundry and workshop.
- Large block with lawns & easy-care gardens
- Shaded spa pool in tranquil garden setting
- DA approved for granny flat at the rear of the property
- Free-flowing layout with polished timber floors
- Open-plan living & dining areas with fireplace
- Wide covered entertaining deck with b/in bbq
- Spacious modern gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances, flowing to deck
- 3 double bedrooms with b/ins (on main level)
- 4th bedroom (home office/art studio/granny flat/separate residence with own entrance) with b/ins & ensuite
- 2 bathrooms (one on each level); laundry
- Workshop; storage cupboards
- Double pergola/carport with direct access to house
- Kids' cubby house; garden storage shed
- Bushland walking tracks at the doorstep
- Short stroll to shops, cafes & beaches
|Water Rates:||$179.06 Quarterly|
|Council Rates:||$335.50 Quarterly|