51 Crammond Avenue, Bundeena
Classic Beach House With Spectacular Views In Tranquil Headland Setting Adjoining Royal National Park, Just One Hour from CBD
Inspired by its idyllic seaside setting, the beautifully renovated beach house presents spacious indoor-outdoor living with spectacular 180° views across the sparkling waters of Port Hacking. Situated in the picturesque hamlet of Bundeena just one hour's drive south of the city, the property occupies a blue chip north-facing position on Cabbage Tree Point adjacent to The Royal National Park.
Bright and breezy with a relaxed coastal vibe, the sundrenched two-storey house has a spacious layout with crisp white interiors extending to wide wraparound decks, an alfresco entertaining/barbecue area and lush level lawns. Bright and breezy with a versatile easy-flowing floorplan, it features 2 living areas, modern kitchen, luxury bathrooms and large bedrooms including a spacious master suite.
An ideal weekender, permanent home or holiday rental, this house offers world-class coastal views in a pristine natural environment with walking trails and sandy beaches footsteps from the door. Swim at the beach below, canoe in the bay, go for bush walks, fish at sunset and laze on the decks listening to native birdlife.
- Sweeping northerly views across Port Hacking
- Modern renovated interiors with timber floors
- Spacious alfresco entertaining/barbecue area
- Living & dining area flows to wraparound deck
- Large Caesarstone kitchen w Bosch appliances
- Spacious main bedroom w b/ins. ensuite & deck
- 3 more double bedrooms, one w b/ins & deck
- 2nd living/studio/5th bedroom flows to garden deck
- 2 modern bathrooms, both with bath & shower
- R/c air-conditioning, ceiling fans, laundry
- Driveway to off-street parking for two cars
- Tranquil position footsteps to pristine beaches
|Water Rates:||$172.04 Quarterly|