411/50-58 Macleay Street, Elizabeth Bay
Spacious Parkside Apartment with Large Terrace & Secure Parking
On the 4th level of The Rex in the heart of cosmopolitan Potts Point, this spacious parkside apartment ticks all the boxes for homebuyers and investors. With a secure car space on title, it has a huge king-size bedroom and 2 large interconnected living areas flowing to wide covered entertainment terrace with a beautiful leafy outlook across Fitzroy Gardens to Paddington in the distance.
Created by architects Burley Katon Halliday in 2004, The Rex is an extremely well-maintained premium security building with impressive resident facilities. Enter through an elegant limestone lobby, it has a concierge service, heated lap pool, gym, sauna, 2 resident lifts, a goods lift and secure basement parking area.
Ideally positioned, The Rex is footsteps to excellent restaurants & cafes, city buses & trains, Harris Farm Markets & Woolies supermarket. Within easy walking distance are harbourside Beare Park, Woolloomooloo wharf restaurants, the Art Gallery of NSW, Botanic Gardens & CBD.
- Spacious light-filled living room
- Dining area, seating 8 or more people
- Large covered alfresco BBQ terrace
- Modern gas kitchen with dishwasher
- King-size bedroom with b/in wardrobe
- Mosaic-tiled bathroom with big shower
- Ducted r/c air-con, concealed laundry
- Neutral décor with taupe wool carpet
- Direct lift access from basement carpark
- Resident facilities include gym & lap pool
- Footsteps to shops, cafes & restaurants
- Buses at the door, close to train station
|Water Rates:||$171.04 Quarterly|
|Council Rates:||$258.62 Quarterly|