36 Windsor Street, Paddington
HOLDING FEE RECEIVED
Grand Victorian Terrace With Sweeping Harbour Views
Nestled within a peaceful cul-de-sac, this c1890 Victorian residence captures sweeping northerly views over Trumper Park to Sydney Harbour. It compromises three levels and opens out to a landscaped courtyard garden. It's just a short stroll to Five Ways cafe hub and Paddington's first-class restaurants and shopping.
- Freshly painted
- New carpet
- Sun-filled casual living and dining space
- North east balcony with a harbour outlook
- Dining terrace with a built-in gas barbeque
- Internal atrium, optimal sunlight and airflow
- Granite gas kitchen with quality appliances
- Four double bedrooms, three with built-ins
- Carrara marble bathrooms, underfloor heating
- Air conditioning
- Auto lock-up garage with ample storage
- Just 500m to Five Ways cafes, bars and delis
*Please note when attending a property inspections, we kindly ask that you adhere to the current COVID safety guidelines: Social distance, sanitise hands and mandatory mask.
**Please register for inspection updates as changes or cancellations may occur to inspection times.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make & rely upon their own inquiries.