356 Bronte Road, Waverley
** HOLDING DEPOSIT RECEIVED **
A Peaceful And Private Family Home With North Facing Garden And An Easy In/Outdoor Flow
The tasteful redesign of this classic Federation home invites relaxation with a seamless flow from the airy open living space to a private north facing garden. Set over one level making it ideal for the young family, the freestanding character-filled home offers a perfect blend of village convenience and beachside appeal on the edge of Bronte Road's cafe hub.
- Sunlit open plan living and dining leads to a deep front garden
- Bi-fold doors open to entertainer's deck and north facing yard
- Kitchen with Smeg gas appliances, walk-in pantry and cabinetry
- Three bedrooms with built-ins, main with French doors to a deck
- Travertine-finished bathroom, side courtyard with a beach shower
- Garage/studio or rumpus , leadlight windows, underdeck storage
- Polished floorboards teamed with high ceilings,
- Walking distance to Bronte Beach, Charing Cross village and schools
Available for a 12 month lease.