32/18 Bay Street, Double Bay
Luxury Apartment In The Heart Of Double Bay Village
Enjoy the ultimate village lifestyle at this exceptionally spacious apartment in 'The Bay Residences', an exclusive boutique development of 14 set on Double Bay's finest tree-lined avenue. Designed for indoor-outdoor living and entertaining, the 132 sqm (approx.) apartment is conveniently situated 100 metres level stroll to Knox Street and a short walk to Steyne Park and Double Bay ferry wharf.
A perfect home for downsizers, the apartment is quietly secluded on level 3 at the rear of the building with level lift access to the lobby and secure basement parking area. Luxuriously appointed throughout, it features a wide entrance hall, main king-size bedroom (w ensuite), 2 more double bedrooms, 2 luxury bathrooms, gourmet Miele gas kitchen (w breakfast bench), large open-plan dining area (w space to seat 10 people), huge living area and covered alfresco terrace with leafy district outlook.
Additional features include ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning, built-in wardrobes (in each bedroom), generous built-in storage, video intercom entry, concealed laundry (w washtub & storage) and 2 car spaces in the basement parking area.
Offering an enviable lifestyle of security and privacy, the apartment has a sunny aspect and the convenience of shops, cafes and restaurants at the doorstep.
- Tranquil position on level 3 at rear of exclusive security building of 14
- Huge living area flowing to full-length alfresco entertaining terrace
- Large dining area (seating 10 people) adjacent to open-plan kitchen
- Gourmet gas kitchen w Miele appliances and wide breakfast bench
- Main king-size bedroom w built-ins and fully-tiled ensuite w rain shower
- 2 more double bedrooms, both with generous built-in wardrobes
- 2 luxury bathrooms, main w bath/shower and Carrara marble vanity
- Wide entrance hall w wide floorboards and b/in storage cupboard
- Concealed laundry w washtub & storage; custom designed curtains
- Ducted zoned r/c air-con; video intercom entry; plush carpety
- Level lift access to 2 car spaces in secure basement parking area
- Security lift to building lobby and basement parking area
|Water Rates:||$172.04 Quarterly|
|Council Rates:||$362 Quarterly|