15/62 Frenchmans Road, Randwick
Immaculate Loft Style Apartment With Soaring 5.6m Ceilings, Close Distance To Local Shops, Cafes And Transport
Set in an well maintained boutique building of only 17, this fully renovated New York style loft apartment offers open plan living set around an eat-in island bench that flows seamlessly to a generous balcony, ideal for entertaining. Boasting an amazing locale close to amenities, with eateries including Chargrill Charlies and Bake Bar.
- Freshly painted and perfectly maintained building facade
- Spacious open plan living/dining with effortless flow to balcony
- Sun washed West facing balcony that is perfect for entertaining
- Immaculate White Caesar Stone Kitchen with Smeg appliances
- Private entrance between only 2 residences
- Generous bedroom with built-in wardrobe and separate toilet
- Internal laundry, air conditioning, first floor setting
- Good size basement parking
- Fresh interiors with 5.6m floor-to-ceiling windows
- Well maintained complex with security intercom
- Close to Centennial Park, Clovelly beach, UNSW and hospitals
- Short stroll to cafés, shops, city buses and Queens Park
* Agent interest *
Please note when attending our property inspections, we kindly ask that you adhere to the current COVID safety guidelines: Social distance, sanitise hands and mandatory mask.
**Please register for inspection updates as changes or cancellations may occur to inspection times.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein, is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries.