13/170 New South Head Road, Edgecliff
Secluded and Quiet Penthouse Apartment, North Facing 261sqm Indoor/Outdoor Entertainer
Set approx. 50m back from New South Head Road, a private security lift opens right into this classic penthouse, built in 1935 and boasting the original Art Deco features including ornamental ceilings, decorative doors, enormous windows and tallow wood floors. The vaulted entrance hall opens to a grand sitting room and a separate dining or second living room. Both flow to a sweeping north-facing terrace with district views to the harbour. Ideally positioned opposite Edgecliff Station's shops, train station and bus interchange.
- When attending open for inspection, please park at Edgecliff Centre (90 minutes free)
- Full floor penthouse apartment with exclusive lift
- Sitting room with 12 ft high ceilings, Nero Marquisa marble mantlepiece
- Large north facing terrace with sandstone French pavers
- Beautifully renovated eat-in gas kitchen, Gitani Cosmic Black Granite
- Master bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Large modern ensuite, walk in shower, oversized bath
- Two more oversize double bedrooms, one with own terrace.
- Fourth bedroom or study with ample storage
- Laundry with additional w/c
- Huge renovated bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Custom designed light fittings
- Lock up garage, storage and space for tandem parking
- 190sqm approx. attic storage, exclusive use
- Minutes to the city, shops and cafe lifestyle.
|Water Rates:||$178.38 Quarterly|
|Council Rates:||$378.71 Quarterly|