12/15 Kidman Street, Coogee
Beachside Retreat, Study And An Ocean Outlook
In a leafy enclave around the corner from Coogee Beach, this peaceful and private Art Deco apartment enjoys a peaceful and private top floor setting to the rear of a boutique block of 12. Bathed in sunlight and capturing views to the ocean, the oversized one bedroom plus sunroom apartment captures the essence of Coogee's laidback beach lifestyle and could easily be reconfigured as a two-bedroom home. Stylish updated interiors retain their vintage charm with views over the leafy common gardens from the rear and only one common wall enhancing the sense of privacy. Step outside and immerse yourself in Coogee's vibrant surf culture and enjoy close proximity to ocean parkland, rock pools and the famed coast walk to Bondi Beach.
- Quiet tree-lined beachside avenue
- Top floor of a classic block of 12
- North-east aspect, all day sunshine
- Terrazzo entry, one common wall
- Double bedroom
- Study or nursery with built-ins
- Living room with a feature fireplace
- Window seat, tranquil ocean views
- Sleek designer Caesarstone kitchen
- Smeg appliances, plentiful storage
- Mirror splashback, hidden laundry
- Modern bathroom, linen press
- Idyllic north-facing shared garden
- 400m to beach, walk to ocean pools
- Stroll to cafes, shops and beach bars
- Close to UNSW and Randwick village
Please note when attending open for inspections we kindly ask that you adhere to the current COVID safety guidelines: Social distance, sanitise hands and wearing a mask is optional
**Please register for inspection updates as changes or cancellations may occur to inspection times.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make & rely upon their own inquiries.