104 Lamrock Avenue, Bondi Beach
Newly Renovated Semi With A Landscaped Backyard And The Beach At The End Of The Street
A fresh contemporary take on classic beach house style, this newly renovated home's easy breezy feel and tastefully appointed interiors capture the essence of laidback living that's perfectly in tune with its sought-after address just 700m to the sand and surf. Set on one of Bondi's best-loved beachside avenues, the 6m fronted semi opens out to a sunny landscaped backyard designed with entertaining in mind and ideal for lazy summer weekends. Streamlined interiors feature a soothing natural palette inspired by its coastal setting with a fluid layout from front to back featuring three double bedrooms and a sunroom/study. With Hall Street's fashionable village hub and dining scene around the corner and the beach at the end of the street, this is a perfect spot for families just a few hundred metres to Dickson Park and 650m to Bondi Public School and Montessori East Primary.
* Beach fresh frontage, sunny level block
* Polished floorboards, classic high ceilings
* 3 double bedrooms all with built-in robes
* Main with a sunny study or ideal nursery
* TV lounge and fluid open living and dining
* Stone-topped kitchen with a dishwasher
* Sunny landscaped child-friendly backyard
* Terrace with a built-in Orion gas bbq
* Low-maintenance garden, beach shower
* Pergola-covered alfresco lounge area
* Stylishly appointed bathroom with a bath
* Stone-topped vanity and separate W.C.
* Laundry/storeroom for bikes and boards
* New paint and carpeting, ceiling fans
* Secure side access, 700m to the beach
* Scope to add a level in the future (STCA)
* Stroll to cafes, delis and top restaurants
* 450m to The Hub and Harris Farm Markets
* Bondi Public School catchment area
Please note when attending open for inspections we kindly ask that you adhere to the current COVID safety guidelines: Check in via the NSW Government QR code, social distance, sanitise hands and wear a mask.