1/63 Paddington Street, Paddington
North Facing Garden Apartment With Private Entry
With a house sized layout, two double bedrooms and a width larger than a majority of terraces, this spacious, renovated garden apartment offers a wonderful opportunity to live on arguably the best street in the renowned Paddington.
Occupying the ground floor, spanning the front wing of a small block of six - the easy living apartment offers an ideal low-maintenance lifestyle. Framed with a leafy green outlook and the added enjoyment of a secure, private wraparound courtyard garden.
Conveniently positioned in the middle of Five Ways and Woollahra Village, moments to Oxford Street, William Street boutique precinct, many pubs and restaurants and famed Alimentari Café.
- Light filled living and dining with leafy aspect opening to a sunny private garden
- Brand new kitchen with dishwasher and breakfast bar with stools
- New carpet and paint throughout
- Two spacious bedrooms with built-ins, master opens to courtyard
- Updated bathroom with internal laundry facilities
- Private 127sqm of indoor and outdoor living space
- Level access if needed, private entrance
- Sought after tree lined street location
- Moments to transport, shops and cafes.