1/16 Pacific Street, Bronte
Whole-Floor Beachside Residence With A Wraparound Courtyard, Award-Winning Boutique Collection, 150m to Bronte Beach
One of only four in a tightly held collection designed by the highly acclaimed Smart Design Studio, this whole-floor beachside residence combines a house-like feel with the ease and convenience of apartment living. Facing north and wrapped in a stone-paved entertainer's courtyard, the oversized two-bedroom apartment's streamlined interiors, quality finishes and masses of integrated storage deliver a relaxed sense of luxury on the doorstep of Bronte Beach. Built to discerning standards with a robust design crafted to withstand the coastal elements, the sun-drenched living space is wrapped in walls of glass for seamless indoor/outdoor living while the bedrooms are conceived as luxurious private sanctuaries. Benefitting from direct lift access from garage to a private foyer, this exceptional beachside property features C Bus technology for touch-of-a-button control of the air conditioning, lighting and blinds with no common walls adding to its house-like ambiance.
- One of only 4 exclusive collection private homes
- Whole-floor residence, 137sqm of living
- North facing with a wide Bronte outlook
- Landscaped gardens, limestone courtyard
- Streamlined entertainer's island kitchen, stone benchtops and a deep breakfast bar
- Extensive Blum cabinetry, dual pantry, Miele appliances and induction cooktop
- Spanish limestone floors indoors and out
- 2 peaceful and private double bedrooms
- Both with built-ins, NZ wool carpeting
- Master bedroom with a sleek ensuite
- 2 bathrooms, separate internal laundry
- C Bus, ducted air (zoned), auto blinds
- Underfloor heating, solar hot water
- Optimal natural cross-flow ventilation
- Secure garaging with direct lift access
- Lock-up storage and video intercom
- 150m to Bronte Beach
- 200m to Bronte Beach shop, cafes and amenities
- 500m to Macpherson Street, Huxton's, Three Blue Ducks and Pilgrims
Please note when attending open for inspections we kindly ask that you adhere to the current COVID safety guidelines: Social distance, sanitise hands and wearing a mask is optional.
**Please register for inspection updates as changes or cancellations may occur to inspection times.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make & rely upon their own inquiries.