21 Prospect Street, Paddington
Stunning Designer Cottage With Generous Space & 5m Frontage - Contact Agent for Private Appointment
Brilliantly redesigned and extended over two levels, this ultra spacious home delivers so much more than its cottage façade suggests. Built in 1890, the house is tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac only moments to bakeries, cafes, pubs, art house cinemas and The Intersection retail precinct within a charming village setting just over 2km to the city.
With stunning interiors, the well considered layout includes a large main bedroom (with generous b/ins and ensuite), 2 more double bedrooms (with b/ins), big study/4th bedroom, designer family bathroom, open-plan kitchen (with adjacent pantry/laundry) and spacious living and dining areas with double glazed sliding aluminium doors to an exceptionally private sunny courtyard with electronically operated Markilux retractable awning.
Warm all winter and cool in summer due to high grade insulation and ventilation, the house also features underfloor heating (in living area, 2 downstairs bedrooms, both bathrooms), remote-controlled gas fireplace, and r/c air-con in upstairs rooms. Premium kitchen fittings include stone benchtops, designer tapware, Miton cabinetry (manufactured in Italy), Barazza cook top, Ariston Pyroletic Oven, Sirius Down Draft extractor, Bosch dishwasher and Insinkerator, while in wall Stealth Acoustic speakers in the living area deliver great sound.
- Quiet cul-de-sac with community friendly residents
- Extremely private sunny rear courtyard
- Central side courtyard w sunny north aspect
- Spacious living and dining area w gas fireplace
- Gourmet gas kitchen w wide breakfast bench
- Main bedroom w b/ins, ensuite & r/c air-con
- 2 more large double bedrooms w b/in wardrobes
- Large study/4th bedroom with r/c air-con
- Carrara marble bathroom w bath and separate shower
- Underfloor heating (living area, downstairs bedrooms, bathrooms)
- In wall Stealth Acoustic speakers
- Real flame Pyrotech Deluxe gas f'place w remote/timer
- Porters American Oak floorboards, plush Ecosoft carpet
- Rinnai 7 star rated hot water system
Please note when attending private inspections we kindly ask that you adhere to the current COVID safety guidelines: There is only to be one person in the house at a time. You must sanitise hands on entry, wear a mask and refrain from touching anything when inside
|Council Rates:||$436.74 Quarterly|