43 Fletcher Street, Woollahra
Perfectly Positioned With A Northern Aspect.
The beautifully conserved original elements in this delightful home meld effortlessly with elegant updates, creating an exquisite family abode. Freestanding to one side, the dual level north-to-rear property extends from tree-lined Fletcher Street through to the aptly-named View Street and enjoys elevated panoramas across to sparkling Sydney Harbour. Abundant sunlight and fresh air fill the flowing downstairs layout, while delightful cosy corners embrace and nurture. Just a short stroll from Cooper Park and the Plumb Reserve, this premium Woollahra address is also superbly convenient to Bondi Junction Westfield and transport.
- Four luminous bedrooms with built-ins, two featuring an ensuite
- Modern kitchen flows onto dining area and light-filled courtyard
- Generous open living space extends out to north-facing entertainment patio
- Stunning herringbone parquet and original floorboards downstairs
- Astonishing amount of cleverly conceived storage spaces throughout
- Operable skylights, air-conditioning and ducted floor heating for comfort
- DA approval for Juliet balcony with water views from master bedroom
- Euro laundry, lock-up garage with EV car charger, low-care outdoor areas
|Water Rates:||$195.46 Quarterly|