4/39 Ocean Avenue, Double Bay
Stunning Elevated House-Sized North Facing Bayside Townhouse. Minutes to Double Bay Village
This expansive 307sqm tri-level townhouse with beautiful tree-top vistas offers a lifestyle of comfort and convenience, providing easy access to a multitude of local amenities. Combining indoor and outdoor living coupled with large bright and sunny rooms throughout are the hallmarks of the best townhouse in this well maintained & tightly held complex.
Set back from the road, via a private driveway, this picturesque property is moments from the waterfront, park, ferry, shops, and restaurants of Double Bay with Edgecliff Station just a five-minute walk.
The spacious and light filled interiors flow through to 4 private outdoor areas, providing an ideal starter or family home.
- A short stroll to the luxury cafe and restaurant life of the Double Bay shopping village and only 290m from Steyne Park on the foreshore of Double Bay. The park, which overlooks the water, caters for soccer, hockey, and cricket. It is also a great place to enjoy a picnic on a sunny day.
- On the city fringe this quiet location also offers very easy access to some of the best shopping that Sydney has to offer at Westfield Bondi Junction and Woollahra village; packed with a unique collection of fashion boutiques, specialty shops, fine food stores, cafes and restaurants, galleries, hotels, and services.
- Trains, buses and ferries from the nearby wharf, Edgecliff station and Bondi Junction will deliver you with ease to the centre of the city, Circular Quay, Darling Harbour and world-famous Bondi beach, and numerous sports stadia.
- Close to a range of quality private and public schools.
- 3 large bedrooms all opening onto outdoor areas, each with their own bathroom in addition to guest loo
- Spacious adjoining open plan lounge and dining rooms open to outdoor vista views
- Family size kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops and adjoining TV / Breakfast area
- Large, sun-drenched low maintenance courtyard garden
- Additional roof-top on-title entertaining areathat offers leafy vistas
- Ducted air conditioning
- Large internal laundry
- Polished timber floors and carpets
- Secure double garage parking with remote control access and storage
- Superbly maintained swimming pool and well maintained gardens throughout the complex
|Water Rates:||$176 Quarterly|
|Council Rates:||$497 Quarterly|
|Strata Levies:||$4000 Quarterly|