E208/166 Barker Street, Randwick
Light Filled, Leafy Aspect - Brand New Apartment In The Stylish "Newmarket" Development
Sitting in the stylish ''Newmarket" development is this brand new one bedroom apartment. Offering an abundance of natural light with high end finishes throughout.
Famed for being Sydney's premier horseracing destination, Randwick is a neighbourhood that likes to mix things up. Putting aside the prestigious natural, medical and educational amenities at its doorstep, Randwick has established its own dining and café scene that sits amidst architecture that speaks to its historic past.
- Private leafy aspect to living, bedroom and balcony
- Expansive light-filled living and dining area, flowing out to private balcony
- Gourmet gas kitchen with high end finishes, elegant stone bench tops, dishwasher, mirrored splashback
- Sleek designer bathroom with elegant finishes, grey ceramic floor tiles, white and marble tones, frame less shower
- Bright and spacious bedroom with floor to ceiling built in wardrobes
- Internal laundry facilities, enormous custom built-in cupboard/storage space throughout
- Timber flooring in the main living areas, plush carpets in the bedroom
- Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Situated on the grounds of the former "Inglis Stables", Newmarket is in close proximity to the Prince of Wales Hospital, Sydney Children's Hospital, the University of NSW, and Sydney's most iconic beaches
- The new light rail service is a short level stroll away and easy access to main bus line services
- Fantastic range of brand new cafes and restaurants on your doorstep as part of the brand new Newmarket development
PLEASE NOTE: CGI photos used