4/30 Balfour Road, Rose Bay
2 bed | 1 bath | 1 car
Renovated Art Deco Apartment Enjoys A Cosmopolitan Harbourside Setting
On the edge of Plumer Road village, this flawlessly renovated Art Deco apartment is perfectly located to enjoy a cosmopolitan harbourside lifestyle, just footsteps from the foreshore, harbour beaches and waterfront attractions.
It's set on the ground floor of the secure Loxley building and offers level access from a lock-up garage and classic entry foyer.
- Peacefully set to the rear of a boutique block of 12
- Ambient living and dining room utilises an open layout
- Two double bedrooms, king sized main with built-in robes
- Eat-in kitchen is equipped with s/steel Smeg gas appliances
- Fresh bathroom, internal laundry facilities, plantation shutters
- Freshly schemed interiors, high ceilings, polished timber floors
- Single lock-up garage
- Stroll to gourmet cafes, harbourfront dining, picturesque parkland
- Rose Bay ferry wharf, supermarkers and grocers are all nearby
|Available From:||Thursday, 13th Dec 2018|