14 Cullen Street, Maianbar
5 bed | 3 bath | 2 car
Resort-Style Living With Stunning Views, Pool & Sunny North Aspect In Tranquil Setting Adjacent To Royal National Park
Beautiful views across the tranquil waters of Fisherman's Bay and Port Hacking make a spectacular backdrop to this ultra spacious 3-level home in the small seaside village of Maianbar, a nature lover's paradise situated within The Royal National Park just one hour's drive south of the city. Designed for indoor-outdoor living while maximising its north aspect and magnificent views, the house stands on a 625 sqm (approx.) parcel of land with a sundrenched swimming pool and big back garden that is ideal for kids.
Gaze at the views from the living area flowing to a wide covered alfresco dining terrace on the entry level of the home. These views are also captured from the family room, another wide covered terrace and one of 4 bedrooms on the first level, as well as the master bedroom suite opening to a terrace on the top floor. The immaculately maintained home also features a modern granite/gas kitchen, a home office, 3 bathrooms and big laundry.
Enjoy this idyllic setting as a holiday house or permanent home tranquilly positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac close to the foreshore and walking trails leading to pristine beaches in the National Park. Also nearby is a track leading to Bundeena village with cafes, shops, IGA supermarket and a ferry service to Cronulla.
- Stunning northerly views across Port Hacking
- 3 wide terraces (one on each level) with views
- Big living area opens to alfresco dining terrace
- Family room opening to another wide terrace
- Modern granite/gas kitchen with ample storage
- Main bedroom with WIR, spa ensuite & terrace
- 4 more bedrooms, one with ensuite bathroom
- 3 bathrooms (2 with bath & separate shower)
- Laundry with washtub & storage cupboard
- Polished timber floors; built-in wardrobes
- Swimming pool with sunny north aspect
- Back garden with lawns & storage sheds
- Off-street parking for 2 cars
+61 424 360 827
+61 2 8575 5514
|Land Size:||625m² approx.|
Open by Appointment