31 Waverley Street, Randwick
2 bed | 1 bath
For Sale -
Affordable Entry Into The Randwick "Housing" Market
This charming Victorian terrace sits proudly in a quiet street and offers elevated district views to the city from the master bedroom's balcony.
Offering an enormous opportunity for home owners / investors looking to upgrade from an apartment, the home is also located in the highly desirable Randwick Public School catchment and a short stroll to Clovelly Road cafes, Royal Randwick Shopping and the pending Wansey Road Light Rail station.
- 1890s terrace oozing with character, polished timber floors
- 2 double bedrooms with built-ins
- Master with iron lace balcony
- Separate living and dining rooms, 2 ornamental fireplaces, reverse cycle air
- Galley style kitchen
- Spacious updated bathroom
- Internal laundry, sub floor storage
- 100m to local playground and rapid CBD transport
|Land Size:||108m² approx.|
As Advertised or by Appointment12:30 PM - 1:00 PM